Photo: 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC price, release date, specs, video review
- 0.1 One of the most unusual full-size crossovers from Europe is a series of GLC from eminent manufacturer Mercedes.
- 0.2 The crossover in the new “business suit” – exterior of new 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC
- 1 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC release date
One of the most unusual full-size crossovers from Europe is a series of GLC from eminent manufacturer Mercedes.
2015 Mercedes GLC will be completely different. Individual features of the design did not bring Mercedes desired success. The leaders of the class remained German competitors Audi and BMW.
Despite the striking individuality of design mentioned by virtually all experts, Mercedes Benz GLK was not the leading car in its segment that forced the Corporation to completely change the design in 2015.
The crossover in the new “business suit” – exterior of new 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC
Today it is already possible to fully appreciate the photo, which presents the German concern. The company has completely altered the appearance of his flagship in the segment of crossovers, gave the car a new life. The Mercedes designers have not just changed the car, they ended the era of the last generation Mercedes Benz GLK, creating a different model.
New design is much closer to everything else in the company SUV lineup with the following differences in appearance:
- crossover will actually become a miniature replica of the older brother GL;
- punch to the body, headlights, grille and wheel arches in the exterior of the Mercedes will change everything;
- the body will also get a new rear;
- Mercedes used a guaranteed successful model design for GLK in the next generation.
It is not about the face-lift, and really about the production of the next generation in 2015. The crossover, which will be the main hope of Mercedes Benz in the next season, will fully open its appearance on one of the following global Motor events.
If the body of the GLC actually undergone major changes, there are no information about reform in the cabin yet. Therefore, the interior of the crossover in 2015 will remain the same.
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC release date
Premiere of the new urban SUV GLK will be held at the Frankfurt international motor show, which opens in mid-September 2015.
Release date: Autumn 2015
Article about the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC has been prepared on the basis of peer reviews and rumors from the Internet. The exact release date and the start of sales is unclear, but there is actual information.
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC technical changes
Updated Mercedes Benz GLK will not change the engine lineup. The base version of the crossover will remain equipped with 2.2-liter diesel unit with a capacity of 170 horsepower. The average completion Mercedes will be equipped with 2-liter petrol engine with 211 horses, and top-end version in the tuning guise AMG will offer 249 horses with a 3.5-litre petrol power unit.
The technical part of the Mercedes Benz GLK in the upcoming 2015 will not change in terms of transmissions, system of a full drive and other technologies. The car will save the most significant advantages:
- serious cross-country, despite the parameters of the usual crossover body;
- brand comfort from Mercedes, a nice suspension setup;
- a sufficiently high resistance due to shifted down the center of gravity;
- beautiful sports experience from driving;
- wide possibilities of configurating the behavior of the car on any road.
- Mercedes GLK 2015 wheels
- Mercedes GLK 2015 dashboard
Using technologies that are being introduced in all company models, it manages to create an incredible feeling of novelty. Test-drive crossover, which will be presented in 2015, will provide many positive feelings for everyone. That is why the German brand is so respected in the world and the coming new Mercedes Benz GLK already popular all over the world.
Updated crossover sales prospects
The main task is created virtually from scratch car will launch the brand Mercedes leaders in the segment of full-size crossovers. To do this Mercedes Benz GLK will have no problem, if it will answer the following parameters of its real operation:
- high reliability, which is awaited from German premium cars;
- excellent value of price vs quality ratio of the vehicle;
- the best engines with more modern options than competitors;
- status appearance without experiments.
It turns out that admirers of this class of vehicles do not transfer experiments. They are ready to buy the classic and even boring car, but do not seek individual and vivid transport. This is one of the serious drawbacks of the current generation Mercedes GLK, because the future generation has a much greater chance of success.
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC video review
PHOTO OF 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Engine Type : coming soon
- Engine Size : coming soon
- Cylinders : coming soon
- Max. Torque : coming soon
- Max. Power : coming soon
- Pwr:Wgt Ratio : coming soon
- Bore & Stroke : coming soon
Prices, specifications, options, features 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLC to change without notice.